Thank you for your inquiry!
You will be contacted by a Keep Insurance representative shortly.
You will be contacted by a Keep Insurance representative shortly.
a.Notice Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act(“GLBA”) generally prohibits any financial institution, directly or through its affiliates, from sharing nonpublic personal information about you with a non-affiliated third party unless the institution provides you with a notice of its privacy policies and practices, such as the type of information that it collects about you and the categories of persons or entities to whom it may be disclosed. In compliance with the GLBA, we are providing you with this document, which notifies you of the privacy policies and practices of Keep Insurance and any subsidiaries and/or affiliates (“Keep”). You also have a right to prevent us from sharing nonpublic personal information about you with a non-affiliated third party for any purpose that is not specifically authorized by law.Your right to prevent us from sharing nonpublic personal information about you with a non-affiliated third party for a purpose that is not specifically authorized by law is called your right to “opt out” of such information sharing.
b.Privacy Polices and Practices
ii.Information We May Disclose to Third Parties We may disclose all of the information that we collect about you, as described above.
iii.Non-Affiliated Third Parties to Whom Disclosures May be Made, and Right to “Opt-Out” we may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of third parties, unless you tell us not to:(a) insurance companies; (b) companies through which we market your account including, insurance brokers, insurance agents, general agents, wholesale brokers and surplus lines brokers; (c) financial service providers; (d) mortgage bankers and/or brokers; (e) financing companies; (f) search companies; (g) claim adjusters and/or investigators; (h) governmental entities as may be required by law; (I) persons or entities as required by subpoena or court order; (j) fulfillment service providers; and (k) companies through which we have marketing agreements.We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.However, if you prefer that we not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to non-affiliated third parties, you may “opt out” of those disclosures, that is you may direct us not to make those disclosures, by making a written request to “opt out” of any disclosure of nonpublic personal information to non-affiliated third parties, signed by yourself or an authorized individual, and mailing the request to: Keep Insurance, 27 Cleveland Street, Valhalla, New York 1059; Att’n: Administrative Coordinator.
2.Fair Credit Reporting Act
a.Notice Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, if non-transactional information is shared with affiliates, we must describe the information that may be shared, indicate what affiliates may receive this information, and afford you of the right to “opt-out” of such information sharing.
b.Policies and Procedures
I.Information We Can Share With Affiliates We may share with our affiliated companies information about you including: (a) information we obtained from your insurance application, such as your income or your marital status; (b) information we obtained from a consumer report, such as your credit score or credit history; (c) information we obtain to verify representations made by you, such as your open lines of credit; and (d) information we obtain from a person or entity regarding its employment, credit or other relationship with you, such as your employment history.
ii.Our Affiliated Companies Who May Receive This Information These are companies wholly or partly owned by Keep Insurance, or otherwise affiliated with Keep Insurance, which engage in agency and brokerage operations.
iii.Right to Opt-Out If you prefer that we do not share this information with our affiliated companies, you may direct us not to share this information by doing the following: send a written request to “opt out” of any disclosure of nonpublic personal information to affiliated companies, signed by yourself or an authorized individual, and mailing the request to: Keep Insurance, 27 Cleveland Street, Valhalla, New York 10595; Att’n: Administrative Coordinator.
3.Practices Regarding Confidentiality and Security We restrict access to no npublic personal information about you to those persons who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical electronic procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
4.Reservation of Right to Disclose Information in Certain Circumstances In connection with any potential sale or transfer of its interest, Keep Insurance and its subsidiaries and/or affiliates reserve the right to sell or transfer your information (including but not limited to your name, address, age, sex, zip code, state and country of residence, and other information you have provided) to a third-party entity that: (a) concentrates its business in a similar practice or service; (b) agrees to be successor in interest with regard to the maintenance and protection of the information collected; and (c) agrees to the obligations of this privacy statement.
5. Use of Credit Information In the course of processing an application for insurance, credit information may be obtained and utilized. Such information may also be obtained and utilized for processing policy renewals. In the event an adverse action is taken based on such information, the insurance carrier (or Keep Insurance if so designated by the carrier) will provide notification that such action has been taken.
6. Internet Information Keep and any affiliated insurance carriers or brokers whose products are provided through our site are the owners of the information collected on this site.
Keep may share aggregate information about our users with advertisers, business partners, sponsors and other third parties, though such summary information will not identify any specifics related to you. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. We may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the website, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. We may use a cookie to store information about individual website users. Our website registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email address) and demographic information. When you order a product, we need to know, and therefore collect, your contact information (like your name, address, and e-mail address), certain financial information and all information supplied in determining your ratability under the policy you purchase and the terms of such policy. Additionally, we retain a record of all information provided by you in your application as is the general practice in the insurance industry. Our website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that Keep is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
7. Policy Changes Any amendment to this Policy shall be posted on this page, and shall be effective as of the time of posting, unless otherwise specified.
1. Restrictions on Use. The Website is not intended as a solicitation for insurance in any state, territory or country where Keep or its affiliates or subsidiaries are not licensed. Currently, Keep is licensed in New York, Connecticut, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
2. Use of Site. Your use of the Website is at the discretion of Keep, which may deny you further use of the Website, subject to any limitation(s) contained in any separate, binding agreement with Keep. In order for us to provide quotes and other services through the Website, you must provide true, accurate and current information. Keep is not responsible for transactions resulting from information you provide that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or fraudulent. Your use of the Website must always comply with applicable law. In particular, but without limitation, you agree and represent not to use the Website to: impersonate any person or entity; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; upload, post, e‑mail or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; upload, post, e‑mail or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; or upload, post, e‑mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, network, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
3. Scope of Service. The information contained in the Website presents only a general description of the insurance coverage that may be purchased. Keep is not an insurance carrier, and the provisions of any coverage purchased is governed by the terms and conditions of the insurance policy as issued by the carrier. In situations where the information on the Website might differ from that provided in the insurance policy, the insurance policy shall control. Keep does not recommend, endorse or otherwise advise you in relation to the merits of any particular insurance carrier or policy. In no way shall the information provided on this Website, nor use of the Website, create any relationship with Keep other than that of Keep acting as an intermediary to facilitate the issuance of insurance coverage by carriers.
4. Links to Other Sites. The Website may contain links to third party web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Keep of the contents on such web sites. Keep is not responsible for the content of linked third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of the materials on such sites. If you decide to access linked third party web sites, you do so at your own risk.
6. Website Security. If the Website allows you to establish an account you will be asked to create a user name and password. You will also be given an opportunity to create a “forgot password” question and answer. If you forget your password, the website will ask the “forgot password” question you created, once you have answered this question it will enable a temporary password to be sent to your email account. However, to keep your information secure, Keep cannot provide you with your password, or your “forgot password” question’s answer. If you cannot remember your “forgot password” question’s answer, please contact buy neurontin from india viagra to have a new account created. New accounts will not give you access to information submitted under previous accounts. Your password is your responsibility and must be protected. Protect your password as you would any other valuable property. You are responsible for all material submitted using your password, and you agree to not to give your password to others. Keep will rely on your password to identify you when providing services to you. Notify Keep immediately if you suspect that your password has been compromised.
7. Data Security. Keep will seek to employ appropriate safety and security measures when handling information you supply. This includes encryption of data using Starfield Technologies software on both the client and server end. Starfield Technologies has issued Keep a unique identification, which assures visitors that they have reached our authentic Website, thereby allowing communications to be encrypted. In order for this system to work, you must have a browser that supports at least 128 bit encryption. Please note that e‑mail may not be encrypted and cannot be considered a secure means of transmitting financial information (including but not limited to credit card numbers).
8. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold completely harmless Keep from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including without limitation claims based upon the negligence of Keep, arising from or related to your use of the Website, the materials it contains, and the use of your password to access or use the Website and any sites linked to the Website.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. You expressly understand and agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk. The site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Keep expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non‑infringement. Keep makes no warranty that use of the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error‑free, or that results obtained from use of the Website will be accurate or error-free, or that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website will meet your expectations. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Website is done at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Keep or any other source shall create any warranty not expressly stated in this Agreement.
10. Limitations and Exclusions of Liability. You expressly understand and agree that Keep shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, whatsoever, from use of the Website. This shall include, but not be limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from or related to the use or inability to use the Website, unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, or any other matter relating to the Website. If you are dissatisfied with the Website, or any of the information contained thereon, or refuse to abide by this Agreement, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use. You further agree not to join in any lawsuit with another person or serve as a class representative of any class action lawsuit against Keep arising out of the use of the Website. Keep shall not be held liable for any representations on third party sites in relation to the information provided in the Website.
11. Intellectual Property Rights. The Website is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. Keep grants you a personal, revocable, non‑transferable, and non‑exclusive right and license to use the Website, and any methods or processes therein, provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or to sell, assign, sub-license, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the software for the Website. A Keep Insurance @ is owned by Keep and is use is protected under applicable law. You agree not to copy, display or otherwise use same without the prior written permission of Keep.
12. Modification. Keep may update, revise, supplement, modify or amend this Agreement at any time. Any updates, revisions, supplements, modifications or amendments shall be effective immediately upon posting on the Website. You agree to be bound by this Agreement, and any updates, revisions, supplements, modifications or amendments.
13. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Keep with respect to your use of the Website. There are no other representations, warranties, terms, agreements or conditions, either written or oral, with respect to your use of the Website except as set forth in this Agreement.
14. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed unlawful, void, voidable or unenforceable for any reason, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
15. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This Agreement, the entire relationship between you and Keep, and any action or other legal proceeding between you and Keep (whether grounded in tort, contract, law or equity) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New York for any action or proceeding regarding this Agreement, with such action to be venued in Westchester County. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to the jurisdiction of such courts and hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive any defense of an inconvenient forum to the maintenance of any action or proceeding in any such court, any objection to venue with respect to any such action or proceeding, and any right of jurisdiction on account of the place of residence or domicile of any party thereto.
16. Termination. Except as may be provided by any separate contractual agreement, Keep may terminate your right to use this Website, with or without cause at any time in its sole discretion, including, without limitation, your violation of this Agreement, failure to provide accurate data, and lack of use. In the event of termination, all representations, warranties, indemnifications, and promises made by you shall survive.
17. Contact Information. If you need to contact Keep you can e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at Keep Insurance Agency, 27 Cleveland Street, Valhalla, New York 10595.
Keep up to date on the latest insurance news today with Keep Insurance. smoking neurontin
Keep Insurance is determined to provide you with competitive auto insurance coverage in your area.
Be proactive in protecting your family this summer with a boat insurance policy.
Owning a business can be tough – ease your mind with business liability insurance.
Catastrophes can happen at any time. Purchasing commercial insurance can help protect you and your business from substantial liability and financial loss.
It is important to be covered with contractors insurance to help protect your business from unplanned accidents.
While it may not be your first thought when moving into a new home, homeowner’s insurance is an important purchase.
Although different from auto insurance, motorcycle insurance is equally important to both the rider and other motorists.
Keep Insurance supplies both residential and commercial insurance to keep your business and personal property protected.
Small businesses are the core of the economy; make sure yours is covered with a proper small business insurance policy.
Unlike other insurance policies, umbrella insurance has the ability to cover you beyond your basic insurance.
Workplace accidents are all too common – it is imperative to have workers’ compensation insurance to protect your business.
Keep Insurance Agency is one of the leading property and casualty agencies with offices in New York and Connecticut. Since our business was founded in 1983, we have grown to become a premier independent insurance agency in the New York Metropolitan area. Our agency is established on the principles of honesty, integrity and personal service. Keep Insurance Agency implements a relentless perseverance to provide our clients with personal and superior insurance, security and risk management services.
Our business is built on quality service and coverage at viable prices. We understand our clients’ needs and aid to provide the complete coverage for each individual policy. Keep Insurance Agency serves a multitude of markets, offering personal, commercial, life, and health coverages through more than 20 national and regional direct insurance carriers. Our carriers are the most secure and receptive in the marketplace including Travelers, MetLife Auto & Home, Safeco, Chubb and Hartford among many others.
Keep Insurance Agency is dedicated to the complete satisfaction of our clients, whether it’s making a change to your policy or the handling of a claim. Our customer service is second to none. Keep Insurance Agency displays nothing but consistent and resilient efforts to maintain the well-being of our clients and their coverage. neurontin online today!